|..||Optional Benefits with a twist - another great sales opportunity for you.|
Personal Benefits will be available to all AlphaPlus plan sponsors and their members in March 2009.
Share the good news with your clients now!
Now as a standard feature of all AlphaPlus benefits programs, clients can offer Personal Life and Personal Critical Illness coverage to their employees. Personal Benefits provide affordable, portable coverage without a company having to bear the cost of administration and billing.
With Personal Benefits, employees can purchase optional coverage and they make the payments directly to Manulife through our easy payment options. Since the plan member enters into the Personal Benefits contract directly, coverage continues even if there is a change in employment and the coverage details remain completely confidential.
Personal Benefits are a simple and effective way to offer value without creating overhead for a business.
Personal Life Insurance
Personal Life coverage offers:
Personal Critical Illness
- the opportunity to purchase coverage of up to $500,000 in units of $25,000 for each of the member and their spouse
- a Living Benefit that is equal to 50% of the face amount of the Personal Life coverage, up to a maximum of $50,000
- child life coverage in the amount of $20,000 for each eligible child
Personal Critical Illness coverage offers:
At age 65, coverage is reduced to 50% of the original policy amount, up to a maximum allowable benefit of $50,000.
- protection for 22 medical conditions;
- the opportunity to purchase coverage of up to $150,000 in units of $5,000 for each of the member and their spouse.
Child Critical Illness coverage is also available. It covers 15 medical conditions and provides a flat $10,000 of protection for each eligible child.
As with all insurance coverage some conditions and limitations do apply.
To learn more please contact your Manulife Representative.